Saturday, December 1, 2012

Question

Today I got some more work done around the house.  Not much, but some.  Better than I thought considering that I was up until about 3:30 for work.  Plus I got to go to the bookstore; more for the eventual bookshelves.

Tonight, though, I have a lot of questions I want to ask God.  The details of which I'm not quite ready to share here.  I'm not doubting His omnipotence, or anything like that.  Certainly He's going to do what He's going to do. 

I just want to know why some things happen or don't happen. 

I just want to know how long is long enough. 

I just want to know how I'm supposed to believe that He can hear one single person in such a crowded world.

Is it wrong to question God?  Is He mad that I do?  

Knowledge, not faith.  That's what I'm looking for.  Probably not the best mindset to have going into Advent.

No comments:

Post a Comment